
The Universal parent group attending their childrens sporting events! There are no chairs for this bunch, as a matter of fact, I only remember them being at one soccer event where we played two games in a row. Max has really enjoyed playing with his friends from school, and his game has improved too! He heads the ball and is more aggresive now than he was during the first games. His long legs sprint easily from one side of the field to another, and I am always cringing when someone's cleats get too close to his shins. Shin guards or no shin guards that has to hurt!


Max seems to have no difficulty sliding his feet in and stealing the ball from his opponant. I have even seen moves that I didn't know he knew how to do! He attributes most of it to all of the times he spent during recess playing soccer with his buddies at Pleasant Ridge.
It is great to see him in this setting! He is confident and goes for the ball without hesitation. That being said, he is NOT a ball hog and is always looking for the best possible play to benefit the team! We couldn't be more proud! ;)
Quite honestly, I don't think he could be either! That is what makes it so great!


2 comments:
Hey checkout that awesome foot work!
In the first pic, isn't the bald guy to the left the famous pro football (soccer) coach Erik Rasmussen?
He used to be the headcoach for FC Midjylland in the best Danish league and is going to be headcoach for AGF in 2009. Once he played a few games for the Danish national team.
http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Rasmussen
http://www.fcm.dk/index.php?ID=45&nyhedID=3540&topID=2&mode=laes_nyhed
Post a Comment