
Baboon City...Happy Birthday dad!
Sophie, Max and Bailey suprized their dad with an early birthday present...tickets to one of their favorite places! Baboon City! They were excited to show him all of their favorite activities. When I arrived to pick them up their faces were flushed from playing.


Sophie and Max playing some of the many free video games. Look at how focused they are!! They do a big one-up on Chuckie Cheese though - no additional fees other than admission.
What you can't see in this picture is the absolutely beautiful church behind the absolutely beautiful children! ;) The kids found it funny that their dad picked the exact location where I have made them stand to take their picture. What is even funnier is that my pictures look very similar...the church is simply too large to get when you want to capture three lille peeps in a photo too! *If I can find a link on line I will add it.
Rain or shine...bikes are everywhere! We have made jokes that as soon as children can walk they are taught how to ride a bicycle...this skill is honed and truly utilized on a daily basis for their entire lives! We have seen more senior citizens on bicycle here than you would imagine! It is pretty amazing!
-can you see soph and max up ahead on the right?? The bikes don't even make a blip on the radar anymore! 

Ahh, Bailey was in a crafter's heaven! They actually managed to find a store we hadn't found before! The look on her face says it all! This is a place we will have to come back too! Good find guys!

Although this might look like Max found treasures in the craft store...I can make out the toy store logo on his bag!


No comments:
Post a Comment