The hostel was outfitted even better than we had hoped with two trampolines, playground equipment and even had swings. Although rumors are true, and we do experience our fair share of rain, as you can see there are many days with blue skies and neverending clouds

.
Bailey and Max ( I would say Soph too, but she claims she never got her turn ;)) took turns on the computer while they were hanging out in the room. They had taken a dvd player and were able to watch videos, play computer games and draw in their down time. This was also our best means of communicaton and we could chat back and forth from our house to the hostel.


The vending machine in the hostel even sold many varieties of beer. How funny is that?


Look what I found when I went shopping, ..four Americans disguised as Danes with bicycles at the grocery store! ;) It was really a beautiful day so we hammed it up for a few shots. I hung out with the peanut while she ate her ice cream and Max and Brian went to check out a grill right around the corner. They have many hot dog stands here, and many different grills that are reminscent of days past in the US. Almost like A&W, but a little more casual. ??

If I remember correctly....this shot was taken by amateur photographer Max White on one of their infamous hikes exploring around the lake.
This has to be one of my favorite pictures. They were on a hike and stopped to pose for their dad. I do say pose...check them out! I love it! This one is worthy of a blow up!
For that matter this one isn't bad either...even though the peanut isn't smiling...it is still a classic Sophie pic! The hat that is on Max's head was given to me by a good friend in the US, and is official US Marine gear. Max has loved it from the moment I brought it home, and now that I see him with it in these pics, he owns it!


Look what I found when I went shopping, ..four Americans disguised as Danes with bicycles at the grocery store! ;) It was really a beautiful day so we hammed it up for a few shots. I hung out with the peanut while she ate her ice cream and Max and Brian went to check out a grill right around the corner. They have many hot dog stands here, and many different grills that are reminscent of days past in the US. Almost like A&W, but a little more casual. ??

If I remember correctly....this shot was taken by amateur photographer Max White on one of their infamous hikes exploring around the lake.
This has to be one of my favorite pictures. They were on a hike and stopped to pose for their dad. I do say pose...check them out! I love it! This one is worthy of a blow up!
For that matter this one isn't bad either...even though the peanut isn't smiling...it is still a classic Sophie pic! The hat that is on Max's head was given to me by a good friend in the US, and is official US Marine gear. Max has loved it from the moment I brought it home, and now that I see him with it in these pics, he owns it!




1 comment:
the beer vending machine gave me flashbacks to those cigarette vending machines we had in America about 25 years ago!
Post a Comment