Can't you just picture this flot drenge in full out pads and football gear? I can already read the stats on the back of his card! As you can see we are broadening horizons on both sides! I don't have a picture, but there is evidence in this home of baseball gloves and baseballs too!

When it is this dark - I know one mom who has no problem saying "Game Over!" Even if I have to say it above the jeers from the crowd!
Bailey, Emilie and Thea pass the fodball (when in Rome) around before the real game begins! The practice quickly turned competitive, although I can't say that I can even remember team assignments! It is soo good to hear the laughing and I guess even the taunting outside the window when I am making dinner! The rosy faces and wide smiles are signs that even though the score is being kept, the game is being enjoyed by all!



1 comment:
I love saying football in conversation, meaning the one you throw , and getting responses about the one you kick... messing with their minds!! LOL
Post a Comment