I just recently took a picture of us, but for some unknown reason cannot locate it. I promise to update this post as soon as I can! If you would like to see for yourself more until then, you can access her blog by clicking on Mads og Kelli on our blog page.Kelli and Mads share a story similar to ours, and we had the good fortune of being "introduced" via our neighbor and good friends Breun and Enja. Kelli moved here a month before we did and has shared some advice that has proven priceless! ( Not to mention good humour and company too! )
Our neighbor Tina, tells me that in her entire life she has not seen anyone move here from the states and now within six months she knows of three. (One family from California that have an eleven year old son, and an eight year old daughter - the mom is a native of DK, but the dad and children are all American born - We have yet to schedule a coffee, but are sure to within the month of October! ) Yeah!
1 comment:
I feel famous.. I have been blogged about! :o)
I hope those LITTLE things helped to make the kids feel a little less homesick..
believe me, I know the power of American food products!
Post a Comment