Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sophie...the artist


Aw man...I think I am caught...









I guess I can't deny it when the evidence is as plain as the ink on my feet!

You think that is cool mom...check this out


Yes, that is her back! She said it was easy...I just looked in the mirror!

So as you can see in Denmark we have brought a love of the arts into our home. Which is why Sophie spent the day embellishing...herself. It only took her ... well...minutes actually, to do such lovely art. Too funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has she been watching too much Miami Ink on the Discovery Channel lately ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, seems like not too long ago another beautiful artsy niece of mine, was using herself as the canvas.

Anonymous said...

I can it vision 20 years from now, the news paper headlines will read
Young hip artist Sophie, will have an art exhibit at the New york city art muesum. People will be lined up for hours to see such creative style.