Sunday, November 30, 2008

The day the washer died....






Our poor overworked washer...finally coughed its way through the last cycle, giving up before completing its last spin. We knew it was bound to happen...being that we do load after load after load. No matter how sad we were...the benefits of our new model...well are numerous! The best part of our new set is that we have the option to have the screen display in ....ENGLISH! Nothing like being able to know what cycle you are running...before you run it! Also...we have cycle times from 30 minutes. At last the ability to do a laundry load quickly! You see cycle times for laundry here a minimum of an hour at best! I am not kidding. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention...this model has a larger capacity! Who would ever guess that you could get so excited about such simple things! ;)

1 comment:

PiNG aka Patti said...

I can totally relate to this! Upon moving here one of the first things I insisted upon was a new washing machine (followed shortly thereafter by a new dryer). We got the largest possible capacity washer and I insisted that it have some kind of speed cycle - I still can't believe that the 'eco' cycle takes over 2 hours!